The Closed Joint Stock Company "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", hereinafter referred to as the "Agency", offers the responsible person, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer" a subscription to selected issues of the Publication or the purchase of Agency Services. This offer, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, is a public offer, the unconditional acceptance of the terms of which, in accordance with Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, is considered acceptance of this offer, hereinafter referred to as the "cOntract", and the subsequent selection of a special menu item signifying agreement with the terms of the proposed offer.
1. TERMS USED IN THE CONTRACT
- Publication - periodical and ongoing publications:
* bulletin "Branches of the Russian Economy: production, Finance, securities", founder of CJSC "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor), certificate of registration of mass media: E# FS77-44596 dated April 15, 2011, contains an economic analysis of one of the five industries.
* bulletin "Market of Mergers and Acquisitions" of the AK&M news agency, founder of CJSC Analysis, Consulting and Marketing, registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (ROSKOMNADZOR), certificate of registration of mass media: E-mail No.FS77-44614 dated April 15, 2011, contains systematized information on sales of large blocks of shares of Russian companies.
* news feed "AK&M Online News" of the AK&M news Agency, founder of CJSC "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor), certificate of registration of mass media: E-mail No.FS77-44611 dated April 15, 2011, specialization: economic news.
- Subscription - sale by the Agency and purchase by the Customer of the issues of the Publication marked by the Customer on the terms of this Agreement.
* Participation in conferences organized by the Agency.
* Publication of news in the "Press releases" section of the website www.akm.ru within 3 (three) months.
- Customer's news is an information message containing news about the Customer's activities, its programs, projects, products, services, transmitted for publication in an open information space, including the media.
- Agency website – the Agency's Internet resource on the global Internet belonging to the Agency (the address of the Agency's website on the Internet - www.akm.ru ).
- The "Press Releases" section is a specialized section of the Agency's Website where News is published.
- Conference is a business event organized by the Agency in the format of a conference, forum, congress, round table, etc., which takes place on a certain date (date of the conference) and place (venue) indicated on the website pages http://akmanalytics.ru /.
2. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
2.1. Subscription to the selected periodical and ongoing Publication or provision of Agency Services.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES:
3.1. The Customer undertakes to pay for the issues of the Publication or Agency Services selected on the website on the terms of 100% prepayment.
3.2. Payment for Services under this Offer Agreement is the Customer's consent to the terms of this Offer Agreement.
3.3. When purchasing a subscription to the Publication:
3.3.1. The Agency provides the Publication to the Customer within one working day from the date of payment. The Publication is sent by e-mail to the address specified by the Customer, or the Customer is sent a link to a page where he can download the purchased Edition or access the Publication in real time (online).
3.3.2. The Customer has no claims and considers the Agency's obligations to provide the issue of the Publication fulfilled, if within 3 (three) working days after receiving the issue under this Agreement, the Customer does not provide motivated claims made in writing to the Agency.
3.3.3. The Customer acknowledges that the Agency has all exclusive property rights to intellectual property in relation to the Publication.
3.3.4. The Customer has no right to use the Publication's information in any other way other than provided for in this Agreement, including, but not limited to: replication and distribution of the Publication in any way, for a fee or free of charge, as well as the creation of a competitive information resource or/and product based on the Publication.
3.3.5. The issues of the Publication received by the Customer under the terms of this Agreement may be used only by the Customer's employees and only for the internal purposes of the Customer.
3.3.6. In the absence of guilty behavior on the part of the Agency, the funds deposited by the Customer for the Subscription will not be refunded.
3.3.7. The Agency's obligations under this Agreement are deemed to be fulfilled properly after the Publication is provided to the Customer in accordance with the Subscription.
3.3.8. The Customer has the right to request the Contract and closing accounting documents in paper form with signatures and seals of the parties by sending a request to the Agency by e-mail of the Agency.
3.4. When paying for the publication of news in the "Press releases" section of the website www.akm.ru:
3.4.1. The Customer has the right to publish News related only to the Customer's activities. If the Customer represents the interests of another organization, he is obliged to provide an official letter from this organization authorizing the Customer to publish news on behalf of this organization.
3.4.2. The publication of the Customer's News is carried out on the Agency's Website in open access in the "Press Releases" Section of the AK&M Agency (https://www.akm.ru/press /) with the publication of headlines on the main page of the Site (https://www.akm.ru /).
3.4.3. The Customer is given the opportunity to publish an unlimited number of news during a period of 3 (three) months.
3.4.4. When publishing news in the "Press releases" Section, the Customer is given the opportunity to place an image (photo, graph, logo), active links, contacts.
3.4.5. The Customer is fully responsible for: the accuracy of the information contained in the text of the published News; semantic errors, legal and other consequences of the publication of the News, including damage and harm caused to third parties.
3.4.6. The Agency has the right to refuse to publish the Customer's News that contains information prohibited for distribution by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, contains grammatical and semantic errors or contradicts the Agency's editorial policy.
3.4.7. The Agency's obligations to publish the Customer's News arise at the time of receipt of funds to the Agency's settlement account in the amount specified in this Agreement.
3.5. When paying for participation in the Conference:
3.5.1. The Agency provides the opportunity for 1 (one) representative of the Customer to participate in the Conference.
3.5.2. The Agency reserves the right to make changes to the Conference program without prior notice to the Customer.
3.5.3. The Agency reserves the right to postpone the date of the Conference until the Government of Moscow introduces restrictive measures related to the spread of a new coronavirus infection.
4. COST OF SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
4.1. For the purposes of this agreement, the cost of services (including the amount of VAT) indicated on the site pages http://akmanalytics.ru /.
4.2. The Customer has the opportunity to pay for the Subscription or Services by making a payment:
· using bank cards of the following international payment systems: VISA International, MasterCard;
· using electronic payment systems (WebMoney Transfer, Yandex.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
5.1. The Parties shall not be liable for full or partial non-fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement, if such non-fulfillment is the result of force majeure, including, but not limited to: natural disasters, military actions, the action of newly adopted acts of state authorities and management, terrorist acts and their consequences, failures in communication systems and voltage drop of power networks, with interruptions in the work of providers providing data transmission services, if these circumstances directly caused the Parties to be unable to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement, and the Parties could not foresee the occurrence of these circumstances and prevent their action.
5.2. All disputes and disagreements between the Parties under the Agreement are resolved through negotiations, otherwise, they are subject to resolution in the Arbitration Court of Moscow.
5.3. The Agency hereby guarantees that it will make every possible effort to ensure the reliability of the materials of the Publication, but excludes its liability for losses of any kind, including lost profits, which the Customer may incur as a result of using the materials of the Publication, in case of providing false information by the Agency's suppliers.
5.4. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement, the Parties are responsible in accordance with the current Legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.3. Customers' personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with legal requirements.
The Agency undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except in the following cases: - at the request of the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
6.4. The Agency reserves the right to make unilateral changes to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these rules come into force after they are published on the Website.
7. VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT
7.1. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of acceptance of its terms (acceptance) by the Customer and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations.
7.2. Neither Party has the right to fully or partially assign its rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party without the written consent of the other Party.
8. AGENCY DETAILS:
Closed Joint Stock Company "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing"
TIN 7733014180, CHECKPOINT 773301001
Legal address: 123364, Moscow, Svobody str., 7 а, building 7, office 9, room 1, 1st floor
Postal address: 119333, Moscow, Gubkina str., 3
r/s 40702810000000000483 in GPB (JSC), Moscow
Tel./Fax: +7 (499) 132-61-30
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org