Closed joint stock company "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", hereinafter referred to as" Agency "offers the responsible person, hereinafter referred to as" Subscriber " a Subscription to the selected issues of the Publication. The present proposal in accordance with paragraph 2 of article 437 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation is a public offer, an unconditional acceptance of the conditions which in accordance with article 438 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation shall be deemed acceptance of the offer, hereinafter referred to as "Contract", and then selecting the specific menu item means agreement to the terms of the proposed offer.
1. TERMS USED IN THE AGREEMENT
- Publication-periodical and continuing publications:
· - Bulletin "Branches of the Russian economy: production, Finance, securities", founder of ZAO "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", registered with the state Committee of the Russian Federation for press, Certificate of registration of mass media: number 018225 dated" 26 " October 1998, contains an economic analysis of one of the five branches.
· - Bulletin "market of mergers and acquisitions" of AK&M news Agency (certificate of registration of IA no. FS77-43887 dated February 09, 2011) in electronic form, distributed over the Internet (the Publication corresponds to the code 95 8100 OK 005-93 (OKP)). The Bulletin "mergers and acquisitions Market" contains systematic information about sales of large blocks of shares of Russian companies.
- "AK&M Online News" of the AK&M news Agency, founder of ZAO "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing", registered with the Federal service for supervision of communications, information technology and mass communications (Roskomnadzor), certificate of registration of mass media: e # FS77-44611 dated April 15, 2011, specialization: economic news.
- Subscription - sale by the Agency and purchase by the Subscriber of issues of the Publication marked by the Subscriber under the terms of this Agreement.
2. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1. Subscription to the selected periodical and continuing Publication.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES:
3.1. The subscriber agrees to pay for selected on the website editions of the Publication on the basis of 100% prepayment.
3.2. the Agency provides the Publication to the Subscriber within one business day from the date after payment. The publication is sent by email to the address specified by the subscriber, or the subscriber is sent a link to a page where they can download the purchased Edition.
3.3. the Subscriber has no claims and considers the Agency's obligations to provide the issue of the Publication fulfilled, if within 3 (three) business days after receiving the issue under this Agreement, the Subscriber does not provide a reasoned claim in writing to the Agency.
3.4. The subscriber acknowledges that the Agency has all the exclusive proprietary rights on intellectual property in respect of the Publication.
3.5. The subscriber shall not use the Publication in any way other than as provided for in this Agreement, including, but not limited to: reproduction and distribution in any way, for a fee or free of charge, and also creation on the basis of competitive Publication of the information resource and/or product.
3.6. Issues of the Publication received by the Subscriber under the terms of this Agreement may be used only by the Subscriber's employees and only for the Subscriber's internal purposes.
3.7.if there is no guilty behavior on the part of the Agency, the funds deposited by the Subscriber for the Subscription will not be returned.
3.8. Payment of Subscriptions under the present Contract is the consent of the Subscriber with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3.9. the Agency's Obligations under this Agreement are deemed to have been fulfilled properly after the Parties have signed the acceptance Certificate. The certificate of acceptance of works in two copies and the invoice are sent by the Agency to the Subscriber within 5 (Five) business days from the end of the next reporting month. The subscriber must, no later than 5 (Five) business days after receipt by mail, sign the received Certificate of acceptance of works and submit it to the Agency, or provide the Agency with a written reasoned refusal to sign it. In case of failure to provide a reasoned refusal to sign the Act of acceptance of works within the specified time, the Agency's work is considered to have been performed properly.
3.10. the Subscriber has the right to request a contract in paper form with the signatures and seals of the parties, equal in legal force to this Agreement. In this case, the Subscriber sends to the Agency two copies of this Agreement in paper form, with the Subscriber's details, signatures and seals.
3.11. the use of the Publication materials under the terms of this Agreement can only be carried out by the Subscriber and only for internal purposes.
4. COST OF SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
4.1. for the purposes of this agreement, the cost of services is indicated on the site pages http://akmanalytics.ru/.
4.2. the Subscriber can pay for the subscription by making a payment:
using Bank cards of the following international payment systems: VISA International, MasterCard;
using electronic payment systems (WebMoney Transfer, Yandex.Money);
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
5.1. The parties are not responsible for full or partial non-performance of their obligations under this Agreement, if such non-performance is the result of force majeure, including, but not limited to: natural disasters, military actions, the action of newly adopted acts of state authorities and management, terrorist acts and their consequences, failures in communication systems and voltage drop of power networks, with interruptions in the work of providers providing data transmission services, if these circumstances directly caused the Parties to be unable to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement, and the Parties could not foresee the occurrence of these circumstances and prevent their action.
5.2. all disputes and disagreements between the Parties under the Agreement are resolved through negotiations, otherwise, they are subject to resolution in the Arbitration court of Moscow.
5.3. the Agency Hereby guarantees that it will make every possible effort to ensure the accuracy of the Publication materials, but excludes its liability for losses of any kind, including lost profits, that the Subscriber may suffer as a result of using the Publication materials, in case of providing false information by the Agency's suppliers.
5.4. for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, the Parties are responsible in accordance with the current Legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. by Submitting their personal data, the Subscriber agrees to the processing, storage and use of their personal data on the basis of Federal law No. 152-FZ" on personal data " dated 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
· Subscriber registration on the site
· Providing customer support
· Receiving information about marketing events by the Subscriber
· Fulfillment of the Agency's obligations to the Subscriber
* Conducting audits and other internal research to improve the quality of services provided.
6.2. Personal data means any information of a personal nature, allowing to establish the identity of the Subscriber such as:
· Last Name, First Name, Patronymic
· Date of birth
· Contact phone number
· Email address
* Postal address
6.3. Subscribers ' Personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
The Agency undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases: - at the request of authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
6.4. the Agency reserves the right to make unilateral changes to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these terms will take effect after they are published on the Site.
7. VALIDITY OF THE AGREEMENT
7.1. the Agreement enters into force upon acceptance of its terms (acceptance) By the subscriber and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations.
7.2. Neither Party has the right to assign its rights and obligations under the Agreement in whole or in part to a third party without the written consent of the other Party.
8. DETAILS OF THE AGENCY:
Closed joint-stock company "Analysis, Consulting and Marketing"
TIN 7733014180, KPP 773301001
Legal address: 123364, Moscow, Svobody str., 28, bldg. 2
Postal address: 3 Gubkin str., Moscow, 119333
p / s 40702810000000000483 in GPB (JSC), Moscow
Tel / Fax: (499) 132-61-30